Please wait, loading...
Recently introduced in the year 2013, an OPC is the best way to start a company if there exists only one promoter or owner. It enables a sole-proprietor to carry on his work and still be part of the corporate framework.
A separate legal entity, in an LLP the liabilities of partners are only limited only to their agreed contribution.
A company in the eyes of the law is regarded as a separate legal entity from its founders It has shareholders (stakeholders) and directors (company officers). Each individual is regarded as an employee of the company.
A PLC is a voluntary association of members which is incorporated under company law. It has a separate legal existence and the liability of its members are limited to shares they hold.
Ledger has team of versatile professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretary who are exposed to incorporating Indian & Foreign entities.
Step/Procedure involved in incorporating an Indian Entity are
1. IDand Address proof for Indian nationals (individuals) as subscriber/director are as follows:
2. ID and Address proof for foreign nationals (individuals) as subscriber/ director are as follows:
3. ID and address proof for body corporate subscribers are as follows:
4. All documents signed outside India are required to be notarised and apostilled
5. In case a proposed Director/ subscriber already has a DIN and the KYC is up to date, the ID and address proofs are not required to be attached (provided a declaration is given to this effect)